Dont Die In [Vain]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvE Builds

2 posters

Go down

PvE Builds Empty PvE Builds

Post  Holy Monk Of Grenth Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:12 am

Post PvE builds here.

When Posting Builds Please Include
1. the Website if it was found on www.Pvxwiki.com or the Template code if it is on your computer
2. Runes & Insignias that you need for the armor
3. Weapons and Offhands that you use
4. Armor if it is like the 55 or 600 monk
5. Other information we might need to know.

Thanks guys What a Face

affraid Holy Monk of Grenth affraid
Holy Monk Of Grenth
Holy Monk Of Grenth
Admin

https://vain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PvE Builds Empty Team: Basic 600/Smite - CoF/UW/FoW etc

Post  Lord Syth Nemesis Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:47 am

For those who have not used a 600 set up before, here's how it works:
Using low level armor and spirit bond, everytime you are hit by more then 60 damage, you are healed for 40...100 Health.
At the same time, a smiter maintains retribution and holy wrath so that damage is returned to the attackers.

So we use Protective spirit to keep the damage manageable. And Life attunement to Make sure you are healed for more then the damage received. And then let the attackers kill themselves. Fun. Very Happy

[build name="600 monk" prof=monk/mesmer protec=12+1+1 divine=12+1 inspiration=3][spell breaker][Protective Spirit][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Mantra of Resolve][blessed aura][balthazar's spirit][essence bond][/build]

[build name="smiter monk" prof=mo/n smitin=12+1+3 protec=12+3 blood=3+2][blessed signet][Purge Signet][Blood is Power][Rebirth][vital blessing][life attunement][Retribution][Holy Wrath][/build]

*Armor with lowest possible AR.
*Highest affordable Vigor Rune and 2 Runes of Vitae. (HP needs to be at least 600 for Spirit Bond to work with Protective Spirit. I think.... steph? )
*All armor pieces should have Survivor Insignias.
*Any weapon with a 20% longer enchantment mod is recommended. (To mostly maintain Spell Breaker for as long as possible.)

1. Cast and maintain skills 6(Blessed Aura), 7(Balthazar's Spirit) and 8(Esence Bond) on yourself.
  2. Have the Smiter cast and maintain 5(Vital Blessing), 6(Life Attunement), 7(Retribution) and 8(Holy Wrath) on the 600.
  3. Before walking into a group of enemies, cast 1(Spell Breaker) followed by 2(Protective Spirit) and 3(Shield of Absorption).

Taken From pvxwiki.com
~Will post the remaining usage and equipment later with more detail. Just wanted to get build up there.

-updated skills on the smiter bulid.

Last edited by Lord Syth Nemesis on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lord Syth Nemesis
Admin

Back to top Go down

PvE Builds Empty Re: PvE Builds

Post  Holy Monk Of Grenth Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Dude i'll tell you how to actually rune the armor over the weekend...um..that's not the smiter build i'll have to get the real one on Pvx soon
Holy Monk Of Grenth
Holy Monk Of Grenth
Admin

https://vain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Syth Nemesis Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:13 am

Yea, that's not the one I use, but I think the runes are fine now.
I was doing UW HM Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
We have to do it tomorrow!

Lord Syth Nemesis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down